- Frantically pressing 'F5' on the keyboard whenever on Cricinfo for news of injuries.
- Dreaming about Simon Katich's steely gaze of determination.
- Stocking up on energy drinks as plans to become nocturnal come into full force.
- Waking up in a sweat due to remembering that Adelaide game in 2006/07.
- Dreaming that Ravi Bopara made it into the England squad.
- Waking up in a sweat realising that Tim Bresnan is in the England squad.
- Having nightmares about Kevin Pietersen's moustache.
- Being sad enough to type in "Has anyone called Xavier ever played Test cricket before?" then slapping your head as Xavier Marshall comes up.
- Trying to dig out the voodoo doll of Mike Hussey from the 2006/07 series, and then realising you might not need it.
- Trying not to get your hopes up about England's chances.
- Hoping that the first ball of the Ashes series in Australia isn't as shit as the last one.
I hope you have too.
That is all.